Thursday, March 7, 2013

Probably the best bread in the world

Cooking and baking have always been big interests of mine. Since I have been at home for a while now and not away on any trips, I have had the opportunity to spend some time in my kitchen. This is one of my favorite recipes - a bread that is very simple to make but so delicious! It is also a great training snack!

What you need and how to do it:

1 dl mixed nuts and seeds
1 dl linseeds
100 g dried apricots
2 dl oat grains
5 dl flour
2 tea spoons of bicarbonate
1 pinch of salt
1 grated apple
3 table spoons of honey
4 dl plain yogurt
1 tea spoon of cinnamon
1 handful of sunflower seeds for garnish

Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Place a baking sheet in a baking pan and pour in the dough. Garnish with sunflower seeds. Bake in owen at 175° C for 60-80 minutes (depending on the size and shape of the baking pan).

Voilà, super easy and super tasty!




2 comments:

  1. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!. خبز البرجر

    ReplyDelete